Live Online Public Meeting for Destination 2045, August 31st from 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
DRAFT PLAN: https://media.ozarkstransportation.org/documents/DraftDestination2045_08122021.pdf
The Ozarks Transportation Organization (OTO), the Springfield Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), is hosting a live public meeting online Tuesday, August 31st from 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm for Destination 2045, the region’s long range transportation plan. OTO staff will be available to answer questions the public may have regarding the Plan and its recommendations. The public may join via Zoom: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88991939024 or watch through Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ozarkstransportationorganization.
OTO is also taking public comment through 5:00 pm on September 15thfor Destination 2045.
Destination 2045 is the 5-year update to the Ozarks Transportation Organization’s Long Range Transportation Plan. This plan looks to 2045 to determine transportation needs and priorities throughout the region. Solidified with public input, the OTO looks forward to implementing this plan during the five years until the next update.
Online Public Comment Opportunity:
During the public comment period, the public is invited to evaluate the plan recommendations, review background information and maps, and provide feedback through a quick survey. Join the conversation here: https://www.ozarkstransportation.org/what-we-do/destination2045.
Drafts of the Plan are available for review:
- GiveUsYourInput.org (http://giveusyourinput.org/)
- City Utilities Transit Center, 211 N. Main, Springfield
- Springfield-Greene County Library Center, 4653 South Campbell, Springfield
- Springfield-Greene County Library Station, 2535 N. Kansas Expy, Springfield
- Christian County Library Nixa Branch, 208 N. McCroskey, Nixa
- Christian County Library Ozark Branch, 1005 N. 4th Ave, Ozark
- MoDOT Southwest District Office, 3025 E. Kearney, Springfield
- OTO offices at 2208 W. Chesterfield Blvd., Suite 101, Springfield
Comments can be submitted via:
• Online at GiveUsYourInput.org (http://giveusyourinput.org/)
• Email at email@example.com
• Mail at 2208 W. Chesterfield Blvd., Suite 101, Springfield, MO 65807
Si usted necesita la ayuda de un traductor del idioma español, por favor comuníquese con la Andy Thomason al teléfono 417-865-3042, cuando menos 48 horas antes de la reunión.
Persons who require special accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act or persons who require translation services (free of charge) should contact Andy Thomason at 417-865-3042 at least 2 working days prior to the expiration of the public comment period.
If you need relay services please call the following numbers: 711 - Nationwide relay service; 1-800-735-2966 - Missouri TTY service; 1-800-735-0135 - Missouri voice carry-over service.
OTO fully complies with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and related statutes and regulations in all programs and activities. For more information or to obtain a Title VI Complaint Form, see www.ozarkstransportation.org