Comment period for the FY 2022-2025 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP)
Ozarks Transportation Organization (OTO), the Springfield-area Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), announces a public comment period, beginning June 13 and extending through July 14, 2021 for the FY 2022-2025 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP).
The FY 2022-2025 TIP is a listing of projects proposed for federal, state and local funding over the next four years for the OTO area which includes seven cities and two counties. Funding is proposed for aviation, bicycle and pedestrian, roadway, and transit projects.
This public notice of public involvement activities and time established for public review and comment on the TIP will satisfy the program-of-projects requirement of the Urbanized Area Formula Program. If no comments or changes are made to the program, then the program as proposed will be the final program.
Drafts will be available for review starting on 6/13/2021:
- GiveUsYourInput.org (http://giveusyourinput.org/)
- City Utilities Transit Center, 211 N. Main, Springfield
- Springfield-Greene County Library Center, 4653 South Campbell, Springfield
- Springfield-Greene County Library Station, 2535 N. Kansas Expy, Springfield
- MoDOT Southwest District Office, 3025 E. Kearney, Springfield
- OTO offices at 2208 W. Chesterfield Blvd., Suite 101, Springfield
Comments can be submitted via:
• Online at GiveUsYourInput.org (http://giveusyourinput.org/)
• Email at email@example.com
• Mail at 2208 W. Chesterfield Blvd., Suite 101, Springfield, MO 65807
Si usted necesita la ayuda de un traductor del idioma español, por favor comuníquese con la Andy Thomason al teléfono 417-865-3042, cuando menos 48 horas antes del plazo.
Persons who require special accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act or persons who require translation services (free of charge) should contact Andy Thomason at 417-865-3042 at least 2 working days prior to the expiration of the public comment period.
If you need relay services please call the following numbers: 711 - Nationwide relay service; 1-800-735-2966 - Missouri TTY service; 1-800-735-0135 - Missouri voice carry-over service.
OTO fully complies with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and related statutes and regulations in all programs and activities. For more information or to obtain a Title VI Complaint Form, see www.ozarkstransportation.org, or call 417-865-3042.