Public Comment Period for the REVISED FY 2024-2027 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP)
Ozarks Transportation Organization (OTO), the Springfield-area Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), recently announced a public comment period, beginning June 18 and extending through July 19, 2023 for the FY 2024-2027 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP). Some changes have been made to the draft that was originally made available on June 18th.
The FY 2024-2027 TIP is a listing of projects proposed for federal, state and local funding over the next four years for the OTO area which includes seven cities and two counties. Funding is proposed for aviation, bicycle and pedestrian, roadway, and transit projects.
This public notice of public involvement activities and time established for public review and comment on the TIP will satisfy the program-of-projects requirement of the Urbanized Area Formula Program. If no comments or changes are made to the program, then the program as proposed will be the final program.
Drafts are available for review at the following locations:
- GiveUsYourInput.org (http://giveusyourinput.org/)
- City Utilities Transit Center, 211 N. Main, Springfield
- Springfield-Greene County Library Center, 4653 South Campbell, Springfield
- Springfield-Greene County Library Station, 2535 N. Kansas Expy, Springfield
- Christian County Library, Ozark Branch, 1005 N. 4th Ave., Ozark, MO 65721
- MoDOT Southwest District Office, 3025 E. Kearney, Springfield
- OTO offices at 2208 W. Chesterfield Blvd., Suite 101, Springfield
Draft Projects can be reviewed online at https://oto.ecointeractive.com/projects/. The public can comment on a specific project by clicking on that project and then clicking the “Add Comment” button found in the upper right-hand corner of the project pop-up. The public is invited to visit the main TIP Project Portal page at any time to learn more about the TIP and any future amendments.
Comments can be submitted via:
• Online at GiveUsYourInput.org (http://giveusyourinput.org/)
• Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Mail at 2208 W. Chesterfield Blvd., Suite 101, Springfield, MO 65807
Si usted necesita la ayuda de un traductor del idioma español, por favor comuníquese con la David Knaut al teléfono 417-865-3042, cuando menos 48 horas antes del plazo.
Persons who require special accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act or persons who require translation services (free of charge) should contact David Knaut at 417-865-3042 at least 2 working days prior to the expiration of the public comment period.
If you need relay services please call the following numbers: 711 - Nationwide relay service; 1-800-735-2966 - Missouri TTY service; 1-800-735-0135 - Missouri voice carry-over service.
OTO fully complies with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and related statutes and regulations in all programs and activities. For more information or to obtain a Title VI Complaint Form, see www.ozarkstransportation.org, or call 417-865-3042.