Amendment 3 to FY 2019-2022 TIP
Fourteen changes are proposed for Amendment Number 3 to the FY 2019-2022 Transportation Improvement Program. Transportation Alternatives Program Projects.
Amendment 3 to FY 2019-2022 TIP Packet
1. *New* Battlefield Third Street Sidewalk Connection (EN1904-19A3) Sidewalk connections in Battlefield along Third St./Clairborne St./Fourth St./Elm St. into Cherokee Trail of Tears Park from Route FF to Battlefield City Hall, with $300,000 in TAP funds and $75,000 in local funds and a total project cost of $375,000.
2. *New* Nixa Nicholas Sidewalks Phases 1 and 2 (EN1905-19A3) Sidewalk connection along Route M/Nicholas Road between MO 14 and Verna Lane, including a small segment along Verna Lane, with $377,614 in STBG-U funds and $94,404 in local funds for a total project cost of $472,018. Nixa applied for and received the recommendation for two projects. To improve project management, these two projects have been combined for programming.
3. *New* Ozark N. Fremont Sidewalks (EN1906-19A3) Sidewalk connections in Ozark along Fremont Road from MO 14 to the OTC Richwood Valley Trail west of Fremont, with $205,560 in STBG-U funds and $51,390 in local funds and a total project cost of $256,950.
4. *New* Ozark South Elementary Sidewalks (EN1907-19A3) Sidewalk connection in Ozark along the eastern edge of the South Elementary School property from the northern terminus of the existing sidewalk along 13th Street, just south of the school property, to Business 65, with $152,670 in TAP funds and $38,168 in local funds and a total project cost of $190,838.
5. *New* Ozark West Elementary Sidewalks (EN1908-19A3) Sidewalk connections in Ozark along Fremont extending north and south of Route CC and intersection improvements at Fremont and Route CC, with $324,859 in TAP funds, $81,215 in local funds, and a total project cost of $406,074.
6. *New* Springfield Greenwood Galloway Trail Connection (EN1909-19A3) Sidewalk connections along Lone Pine Avenue and Covington Street from Greenwood Street to the Galloway Trail, with $183,365 in STBG-U funds and $45,841 in local funds and a total project cost of $229,206.
7. *New* Galloway Trail Reconstruction (EN1910-19A3) Reconstruction of the Galloway Greenway Trail in Springfield along Lone Pine Ave. from Sequiota Park to Republic Rd., with $146,098 in STBG-U funds and $36,524 in local funds and a total project cost of $182,622.
8. *New* Fassnight from Jefferson to Phelps Grove Park (EN1911-19A3) Trail connections in Springfield along Bennett Street from Jefferson to Phelps Grove Park, with gaps at 1400 and 1415 E Bennett, with $72,708 in TAP funds and $18,177 in local funds and a total project cost of $90,885.
9. *New* Springfield Luster Sidewalks Seminole to Sunset (EN1912-19A3) Sidewalk connections in Springfield along Luster Avenue from Seminole Street to Sunset Drive, with $85,911 in TAP funds and $21,478 local funds and a total project cost of $107,389.
10. *New* Springfield Harvard Sidewalk Swallow to Aladdin (EN1913-19A3) Sidewalk connections in Springfield along Harvard Avenue from Swallow Street to Aladdin Court, with $110,869 in STBG-U funds and $27,717 in local funds and a total project cost of $138,586. Additional Projects
11. *New* On-Call Bridge Repairs (MO1906-19A3) MoDOT is requesting to add a project for on-call bridge repairs in FY 2019, with $177,600 in federal and $44,400 in state for a project total of $222,000.
12. *REVISED* Riverside Bridge (OK1802-19A3) Funding for the Riverside Bridge Project has been brought forward from FY 2018 to 2019 and funding sources have been aligned with the Riverside Bridge Intergovernmental Agreement. The total programmed amount for FY 2019 is $2,796,148.
13. *REVISED* Campbell and Republic Road Intersection (SP1818-19A3) Funding for the Campbell and Republic Road Intersection has been reprogrammed to FY 2019 and FY 2020. This is a cost share between the City of Springfield and MoDOT, with $963,200 local, $472,800 state, and $3,292,000 federal for a project total of $4,728,800
14. *NEW* MO 125 Drainage Improvements (ST1901-19A3) MoDOT is requesting to add FY 2019 and FY 2020 scoping for drainage improvements along MO 125 in Strafford for a total programmed amount of $4,000. Construction will be added at a later time.
How to comment:
Online: Comments section located below this article
In writing or in person: OTO, 2208 W. Chesterfield Blvd., Suite 101, Springfield, MO 65807
The public comment period will end at noon on February 28, 2019. The OTO Board of Directors will review and consider approving the Amendment at their February 28, 2019 Board Meeting, held at 12:00 noon at 2208 W. Chesterfield Boulevard, Suite 101, Springfield, Missouri. After reviewing recommendations and entertaining public comment, the OTO Board of Directors will decide whether to formally adopt the Amendment.
For more information, contact: Natasha Longpine, Principal Planner, Ozarks Transportation Organization, 2208 W. Chesterfield Boulevard, Suite 101, Springfield, Missouri 65807, 417-865-3042.
Ozarks Transportation Organization is your Springfield-regional Metropolitan Planning Organization, or MPO. The MPO is a body of elected and appointed members who work together with local, state and federal elected officials and policy-makers, serving to make funding and planning decisions for transportation within the Springfield, MO region.
Public input is a cornerstone of our operations. To tell us what you think, please email us at email@example.com. Find us on Facebook, or on Twitter @giveusyourinput. Or call us at 417-865-3042, or stop by our office at 2208 W. Chesterfield Boulevard, Suite 101, in beautiful Chesterfield Village.
Si usted necesita la ayuda de un traductor del idioma español, por favor comuníquese con la Andy Thomason al teléfono 417-865-3042, cuando menos 48 horas antes del plazo.
Persons who require special accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act or persons who require translation services (free of charge) should contact Andy Thomason at 417-865-3042 at least 2 working days prior to the expiration of the public comment period.
If you need relay services please call the following numbers: 711 - Nationwide relay service; 1-800-735-2966 - Missouri TTY service; 1-800-735-0135 - Missouri voice carry-over service.
OTO fully complies with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and related statutes and regulations in all programs and activities. For more information or to obtain a Title VI Complaint Form, see www.ozarkstransportation.org, or call 417-865-3042.