Amendment 4 to 2019-2022 TIP
Five changes are proposed for Amendment Number 4 to the FY 2019-2022 Transportation Improvement Program.
1. *New* 5310-Traditional Projects Reserve (MO1729-19A4) OTO maintains a reserve of 5310 funding to represent the 55 percent required to be spent on traditional 5310 projects. As projects have been awarded, the amount of reserve is reduced. The revised reserve amount includes funding for FY 2020 through FY 2022, with $332,614 in 5310 funding and a total programmed amount of $415,767.
2. *New* 5310-Springfield Greene Park Board (2019) (MO1907-19A4) Springfield-Greene County Park Board was recommended by the Local Coordinating Board for Transit to receive $52,000 in FTA Section 5310 funding to purchase one wide body cutaway, supporting their recreation services for seniors and individuals with disabilities in Greene County. Match is provided by the Springfield Greene County Park Board in the amount of $13,000.
3. *New* 5310-Arc of the Ozarks (2019) (MO1908-19A4) Arc of the Ozarks, Inc. was recommended by the Local Coordinating Board for Transit to receive $86,400 in FTA Section 5310 funding to purchase two medium roof long conversion vehicle, supporting their client-based transportation services for individuals with disabilities in Christian and Greene Counties. Match is provided by Arc of the Ozarks, Inc. in the amount of $21,600.
4. *New* 5310-OATS 1 (2019) (MO1909-19A4) OATS, Inc. was recommended by the Local Coordinating Board for Transit to receive $38,722 in FTA Section 5310 funding to purchase one medium roof long conversion with ADA flip seats, supporting their transportation services for seniors and individuals with disabilities in Christian and Greene Counties. Match is provided by OATS, Inc. in the amount of $9,680.
5. *New* 5310-OATS 2 (2019) (MO1910-19A4) OATS, Inc. was recommended by the Local Coordinating Board for Transit to receive $141,768 in FTA Section 5310 funding to purchase three wide body cutaways, supporting their transportation services for seniors and individuals with disabilities in Christian and Greene Counties. Match is provided by OATS, Inc. in the amount of $35,442.
How to comment:
Online: Comments section located below this article
In writing or in person: OTO, 2208 W. Chesterfield Blvd., Suite 101, Springfield, MO 65807
The public comment period will end at noon on February 28, 2019. The OTO Board of Directors will review and consider approving the Amendment at their February 28, 2019 Board Meeting, held at 12:00 noon at 2208 W. Chesterfield Boulevard, Suite 101, Springfield, Missouri. After reviewing recommendations and entertaining public comment, the OTO Board of Directors will decide whether to formally adopt the Amendment.
For more information, contact: Natasha Longpine, Principal Planner, Ozarks Transportation Organization, 2208 W. Chesterfield Boulevard, Suite 101, Springfield, Missouri 65807, 417-865-3042.
Ozarks Transportation Organization is your Springfield-regional Metropolitan Planning Organization, or MPO. The MPO is a body of elected and appointed members who work together with local, state and federal elected officials and policy-makers, serving to make funding and planning decisions for transportation within the Springfield, MO region.
Public input is a cornerstone of our operations. To tell us what you think, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Find us on Facebook, or on Twitter @giveusyourinput. Or call us at 417-865-3042, or stop by our office at 2208 W. Chesterfield Boulevard, Suite 101, in beautiful Chesterfield Village.
Si usted necesita la ayuda de un traductor del idioma español, por favor comuníquese con la Andy Thomason al teléfono 417-865-3042, cuando menos 48 horas antes del plazo.
Persons who require special accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act or persons who require translation services (free of charge) should contact Andy Thomason at 417-865-3042 at least 2 working days prior to the expiration of the public comment period.
If you need relay services please call the following numbers: 711 - Nationwide relay service; 1-800-735-2966 - Missouri TTY service; 1-800-735-0135 - Missouri voice carry-over service.
OTO fully complies with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and related statutes and regulations in all programs and activities. For more information or to obtain a Title VI Complaint Form, see www.ozarkstransportation.org, or call 417-865-3042.